The most important information about reservation
We are BatogoSpot and we will be the host of the apartment, where you will spend nice moments.
Please print out the following information and have a printout with you when you enter the Suite.
Magdalena Żurawska | BatogoSpot
Wrocław, Bema 5b
T: +48 724-319-601
Check-in is possible at any time after 15:00. There is a safe at the door, just remove the keys and you can open the apartment.
Check-out should take place no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information about your property
Apartment data: Balcony 13B
Name: Bema 5C/13 Balcony
Street: street. gen. Józefa Bema 5C/13B
City: 50-265 Wrocław
Important: In “Google” maps searches are indicated by Bema Street 5A.
GPS devices suggest PLAC BEMA 5C. Please enter your address: STREET BEMA 5C. The Bema 5D entrance is a centrance next to it in the same building.
Check-in time – from 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time – until 11:00 a.m.
By sms you will receive:
the code for the safe with the key to the apartment
How to get to the apartament
There are two possible ways to reach the object. One is from Bema Street, the other from Na Szańcach Street. We suggest entering from Bema Street.
Immediately after the restaurant “Greco” turn right (between two tenement houses).
- The entrance to Bema 5C is the same as the entrance to Bema 5A.
- The entrance to the frame shows the picture next to it.
- In order to enter the building you need to enter the PIN code.
- The PIN for opening the entrance door to frame 5C is 01279.
- Then wait 2-3 seconds and open the door firmly (the “door open” message will be displayed on the intercom).
- When you open the front door, go straight ahead. Then turn left and continue to the elevator or take the stairs to apartment no 13 (first floor). Please open the door. On the right you will see 4 safes.
Please select the second safe 13B from the top and enter the combination that was previously sent by text message or e-mail. This PIN will only be sent after 2 p.m. after the cleaning service has confirmed the new safe PIN. Please note that when entering the code, the digits must be fully and evenly arranged.
To open the safe, pull on its housing.
Please ensure that the safes are closed correctly and that the digits are turned after the contents have been removed from the safes.
The route to the garage is shown on the picture next to it.
- Go back to your car and go to the garage gate.
- The entrance gate to the garage hall is from the north side of the building.
- To get to the garage door you have to go through a residential area (drive as the road leads), turn right at the fork of the road and then go straight to the end of the street. On the right there is an entrance to the garage.
- The picture below shows a garage door. Use the remote control (pulled out of the safe) to open the door.
- Immediately after opening the garage door, go straight ahead, then turn right and continue straight until you see a parking space on the left or right.
- You received the number of the parking space by text message with the pins opening the safes.
- Here you can park your car, unpack and take your belongings to the apartment.
- To get to the apartment, head for the elevator to the buinding Bema 5C (standing next to the parking place you should go towards the garage gate. At the fork, instead of turning left (towards the exit of the garage hall), turn right and go straight ahead until you reach the parking place number 141, at this parking place there is an entrance to the building Bema 5c.
- The route to the Bema 5C cage is shown on the picture next to it.
- There you take the elevator to the first floor and go to the same apartment 13, from where the remote control was taken to the garage hall.
- If you are next to apartment 13, open the safe at the bottom (13B). The PIN was sent by text or e-mail after 2 p.m. as soon as the cleaning service confirms the new PIN to the safe. Please ensure that the digits are fully and evenly arranged when entering the code. To open the safe, pull the lever (black element on the left side of the pin input) opening the door of the safe after entering the code.
- If you have any problems opening the safe, please click on the link below:
There’s one key in the safe.
At the end of the vestibule, on the left is the door to apartment number 13B. Open the door using the key drawn from the safe (the key fits the upper and lower locks).
WELCOME TO THE APARTMENT 🙂 !
Leaving the apartment and returning the deposit
Leaving the apartment should take place by 11:00 a.m.
Please pack all your belongings, go to your car, drive it out of the garage (you cannot leave the hall without a remote control).
Please temporarily leave your car on the right hand side of the exit to the garage hall (so that you can safely go to the safes next to the apartment, leave the remote control to the garage hall and the keys).
We kindly ask you to put the keys back into the safe at the bottom (described in 13B), the remote control for the garage hall into the safe third from the top (the same codes you received by text message on arrival).
In order for the safes to lock properly the keys and the remote control are arranged in their lower part.
Failure to leave the keys and remote control in appropriate safes will result in charging a fee of PLN 150.
Confirmation of registration
Immediately after check-in and entering the apartment please send a text message to the phone number +48-724-319-601. Thanks to this we will be sure that check-in went correctly and you can already enjoy your stay in the apartment.
Name: Batogospot 13 5GHz
It is possible to use one TV set on the premises of the facility.
It is possible to use the rubbish dump on the premises of the facility. The garbage can be found from street Na Szańcach. Next to the entrance to the garage hall.
The route to the garbage can together with the illustrative photo are presented below. The key to the trashbin can be found in a safe located between the cabinet and the entrance door (the one on the left, closer to the door). Code for safe: 1111.
If you have any special requests or problems on site, please contact us immediately.
We will do everything we can to meet your wishes or to solve your problem.
Responsibility for causing possible damage
You can’t smoke in an apartment. Please observe this prohibition.
Please report any damage caused during your stay.
Anyone can get hurt and we fully understand it. Honesty is the most important thing to us.
If you have any questions about Wroclaw itself, recommended places, restaurants – we will be happy to help you.
BatogoSpot team 🙂
Add comment / Dodaj komentarz