The most important information about reservation
We are BatogoSpot and we will be the host of the apartment, where you will spend nice moments.
Please print out the following information and have a printout with you when you enter the Suite.
Magdalena Żurawska | BatogoSpot
Wrocław, Bema 5b
T: +48 724-319-601
Check-in is possible at any time after 15:00. There is a safe at the door, just remove the keys and you can open the apartment.
Check-out should take place no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information about your property
Apartment data: Balcony 4
Name: Bema 5b/4B
Street: street. gen. Józefa Bema 5b/4
City: 50-265 Wrocław
Important: In “Google” maps searches are indicated by Bema Street 5A.
GPS devices suggest PLAC BEMA 5B. Please enter your address: STREET BEMA 5B. The Bema 5A entrance is a centrance next to it in the same building.
Check-in time – from 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time – until 11:00 a.m.
By sms you will receive:
the code for the safe with the key to the apartment
the code for the safe with the remote control to the parking
How to get to the apartment
There are two possible ways to reach the object. One is from Bema Street, the other from Na Szańcach Street. We suggest entering from Bema Street.
Immediately after the restaurant “Greco” turn right (between two tenement houses).
Leave your car near Bema 5B Street and go to the apartment to get a remote control to the garage hall, which will allow you to open the garage gate.
The entrance to Bema 5B is the same as the entrance to Bema 5A.
The entrance to the frame shows the picture next to it.
In order to enter the building you need to enter the PIN code.
The PIN for opening the entrance door to frame 5B is B 03666.
Then wait 2-3 seconds and open the door firmly (the “drzwi otwarte” in english “door open” message will be displayed on the intercom).
- When you open the front door and the cage door, go straight ahead. Then turn right, continue to the elevator or take the stairs to apartment number 4 (first floor).
- Please open the door. On the left you will see 4 safes.
Please select the second safe 4B from the top and enter the combination that was previously sent by text message or e-mail. This PIN will only be sent after 14:00 after the cleaning service has confirmed the new safe PIN. Please note that when entering the code, the digits must be fully and evenly arranged.
To open the safe, pull on its housing.
Please ensure that the safes are closed correctly and that the digits are turned after the contents have been removed from the safes.
- Go back to your car and go to the garage gate.
- The entrance gate to the garage hall is from the north side of the building.
- To get to the garage door you have to go through a residential area (drive as the road leads), turn right at the fork of the road and then go straight to the end of the street. On the right there is an entrance to the garage.
- The route to the garage is shown on the picture next to it.
- The picture below shows a garage door. Use the remote control (pulled out of the safe) to open the door.
- Immediately after opening the garage door, go straight ahead, then turn right and continue straight until you see a parking space on the left or right.
- You received the number of the parking space by text message with the pins opening the safes.
- Here you can park your car, unpack and take your belongings to the apartment.
- To get to the apartment, head for the elevator to the Bema 5B entrance (when standing at the parking place, go straight to the end of the garage hall, then turn left and go until the parking place number 119. At this parking place there is the entrance to the Bema 5B entrance).
- There you take the elevator to the first floor and go to the same apartment (number 4), from where the remote control to the garage hall was downloaded.
- When you are at apartment number 4 please open the door and you will see 4 safes.
- Please open the safe 4B (on the top).
- The PIN was sent by text or e-mail after 2 p.m. when the cleaning service confirms the new PIN to the safe. Please note that when entering the code, the digits must be fully, evenly arranged.
- To open the safe, pull the lever (black element on the left side of entering the digits) opening the door of the safe (after entering the code).
- There is one key in the safe. The first door is open.
- At the end of the vestibule is apartment 4B. Open the door using the key drawn from the safe (the key matches the lower and upper locks).
WELCOME TO THE APARTMENT 🙂 !
Leaving the apartment and returning the deposit
Leaving the apartment should take place by 11:00 a.m.
Please pack all your belongings, go to your car, drive it out of the garage (you cannot leave the hall without a remote control).
Please temporarily leave your car on the right hand side of the exit to the garage hall (so that you can safely go to the safes next to the apartment, leave the remote control to the garage hall and the keys).
We kindly ask you to put the keys back into the safe (described in 4B-on the top), the remote control for the garage hall into the safe second from the top (the same codes you received by text message on arrival).
In order for the safes to lock properly the keys and the remote control are arranged in their lower part.
Failure to leave the keys and remote control in appropriate safes will result in charging a fee of PLN 150.
Confirmation of registration
Immediately after check-in and entering the apartment please send a text message to the phone number +48-724-319-601. Thanks to this we will be sure that check-in went correctly and you can already enjoy your stay in the apartment.
Name: Batogospot 4 5GHz
It is possible to use one TV set on the premises of the facility.
It is possible to use the rubbish dump on the premises of the facility. The garbage can be found from street Na Szańcach. Next to the entrance to the garage hall.
If you have any special requests or problems on site, please contact us immediately.
We will do everything we can to meet your wishes or to solve your problem.
Responsibility for causing possible damage
You can’t smoke in an apartment. Please observe this prohibition.
Please report any damage caused during your stay.
Anyone can get hurt and we fully understand it. Honesty is the most important thing to us.
If you have any questions about Wroclaw itself, recommended places, restaurants – we will be happy to help you.
BatogoSpot team 🙂