The most important information about reservation
We are BatogoSpot and we will be the host of the apartment, where you will spend nice moments.
Please print out the following information and have a printout with you when you enter the Suite.
Magdalena Żurawska | BatogoSpot
Wrocław, Bema 5b
T: +48 724-319-601
Check-in is possible at any time after 15:00. There is a safe at the door, just remove the keys and you can open the apartment.
Check-out should take place no later than 11:00 a.m.
Information about your property
Apartment data: Balcony 14
Name: Bema 5b/14 Balcony
Street: street. gen. Józefa Bema 5b/14
City: 50-265 Wrocław
Check-in time – from 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time – until 11:00 a.m.
By sms you will receive:
the code for the safe with the key to the apartment
How to get to the apartment
- There are two possible ways to reach the object. One is from Bema Street, the other from Na Szańcach Street. We suggest entering from Bema Street.
- Immediately after the restaurant “Greco” turn right (between two tenement houses).
The entrance to Bema 5B is the same as the entrance to Bema 5A.
The entrance to the frame shows the picture next to it.
In order to enter the building you need to enter the PIN code.
The PIN for opening the entrance door to frame 5B is B 03666.
Then wait 2-3 seconds and open the door firmly (the “door open” message will be displayed on the intercom).
- When you open the front door and the cage door, go straight ahead. Then turn right, continue to the elevator or take the stairs to apartment number 14 (second floor).
- When you are next to apartment 14 please open the door. On the right you will see 4 safes.
- Open the safe 14B (on the top).
- The PIN was sent by text or e-mail after 2 p.m. as soon as the cleaning service confirms the new PIN to the safe. Please note that when entering the code, the digits must be fully, evenly arranged. To open the safe, pull the lever (black element on the left side of the pin input) opening the door of the safe after entering the code.
- There is one key in the safe.
- At the end of the vestibule, on the right side, there is a door to apartment 14B. Open the door using the key drawn from the safe (the key matches the lower and upper locks).
- WELCOME TO THE APARTMENT 🙂 !
Leaving the apartment should take place by 11:00 a.m.
We kindly ask you to put the key back into the safe at the bottom (described in 14B), which is the same code you received by text message upon arrival. In order for the safe to lock properly, we place the key in its lower part. If the keys are not left in the appropriate safe, a fee of PLN 150 will be charged.
Immediately after check-in and entering the apartment please send a text message to the phone number +48-724-319-601.
Confirmation of registration
Thanks to this we will be sure that check-in went correctly and you can already enjoy your stay in the apartment.
Name: Batogospot 14 5GHz
It is possible to use the rubbish dump on the premises of the facility. The garbage can be found from ul. Na Szańcach. Next to the entrance to the garage hall.
The route to the garbage can together with the illustrative photo are presented below.
The key to the trash can be found in the safe located between the cabinet and the entrance doo (the one on the left, closer to the door) Code for the safe: 1111.
If you have any special requests or problems on site, please contact us immediately.
We will do everything we can to meet your wishes or to solve your problem.
Responsibility for causing possible damage
You can’t smoke in an apartment. Please observe this prohibition. Please report any damage caused during your stay. Anyone can get hurt and we fully understand it. Honesty is the most important thing to us.
If you have any questions about Wroclaw itself, recommended places, restaurants – we will be happy to help you.
BatogoSpot team 🙂