The most important information about the reservation
We are BatogoSpot and we will be the host of the apartment in which you will spend pleasant moments.
Please print the following information and have a printout with you when entering the apartment.
Magdalena Żurawska | BatogoSpot
Wrocław, Podwale 2
T: +48 724-319-601
Check-in is possible at any time after 15:00 (3.00 PM). There is a safe at the door, just remove the keys and you can open the apartment.
The check-out should take place at the latest at 11:00 (11.00 AM)
Information about your object
Name: BatogoSpot Patio 36
Street / Nr. Podwale 2
Apartment number 36
Post code: 50-043 Wroclaw
Check-in time – any hour from 15:00 (3 PM)
Check-out time – any hour until 11:00 (11 AM)
How to get to the Appartment
1. The flat is located in Podwale Street 2/36 (2 is the building number, 36 is the apartment number) on the 6th floor. There is an elevator in the building.
2. The entrance to the building is located from Podwale 2 (it is this street with the blue bridge of Sikorski’s).
3. Below is a picture of the entrance door to Podwale 2.
4. In order to enter the building, you need to enter the PIN code.
5. PIN to open the front door: 04885, press first zero, then 4885
6. After that, wait 2-3 seconds and open the door firmly (the message “otwarte”( the meaning in English is “open”) will be displayed earlier on intercom).
7. Below is a picture of the down hall with an elevator.
8. Then go to the apartment number 36 (preferably by lift to the 6th floor).
9. At the door number 36 (6th floor) there are 2 safes with keys for you.
10. Please open the bottom safe using the combination sent earlier by SMS or email (4 digits). This PIN will be sent after 2 PM, after cleaning stuff set the safe code.
11. The first key is used to open the apartment, the second to open the entrance door and the garbage gate at the bottom of the building.
12. The keys are fastened together.
13. After opening the safe and taking out the keys, we kindly ask you to close the safe.
14. When leaving the apartment please kindly put the keys back into the safe next to the apartment, where you picked it up (bottom safe).
15. Please put the keys in the bottom of the safe to ensure the safe is ready to be properly closed.
16. In order for the safe to close properly the keys and the remote control must be placed in the lower part of the safe.
Confirmation of registration
Immediately after checking in and entering the apartment, please send us an SMS to the phone number + 48-724-319-601. Thanks to this we will be sure that the check-in has been carried out correctly and you can enjoy your stay in the apartment.
Data for access to WLAN are as follows:
There are two keys in the safe:
To the flat
To the rubbish chamber gate (Podwale 2)
The waste room (garbage) is located at the entrance gate to the garage from ul. Sikorskiego 1 (next to the security room ). The photo is below.
In the apartment it is possible to use two televisions, each TV has a remote control.
If you have any special wishes or problems on the spot, please contact us.
Please feel free to immediately report any comments or wishes to us and not leave them at the end of your stay.
How you can contact us in the easiest way? We describe it in the last paragraph of this document. It can sometimes happen that we will not be able to help you immediately, but we will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Responsibility for damage caused
We make efforts to offer you our facilities with right conditions and ensure a successful stay.
If you notice anything that is not correct upon arrival, please report this fact to us. Do this in order to avoid an allegation of causing damage noticed on the day of your departure.
You can’t smoke at our apartments. Persons who do not comply with this prohibition will be charged at the cost of refreshing the apartment’s equipment in the amount of 150, – Euro.
Please report to us any damage caused during your stay!
Anyone can happen causing damage to the rented property and we fully understand it. However, honesty is the most important thing for us, and it costs less than hiding the damage done.
Questions About Wrocław
If you have any questions about Wroclaw itself, recommended places, restaurants – we are glad to help
Main entrence from Podwale 2 Street
Down hall with elevators
Door to apartment 36 with two safes
Gate to the parking place from Sikorskiego 1 Street, there is a rubbish chamber next to it
Add comment / Dodaj komentarz